2011年3月27日星期日

The Using Experience of My Car Black Box

I prepared to buy a car black box with screen several days ago but I hesitated about which one I should choose between SC1053 and SC1008. The former with 640*480 resolution has low price, simple function and its wide-angle lens is 140 degrees. The latter with 1920*1280 resolution has high price, stronger features but its wide-angle lens is just 90 degrees.
The wider the wide-angle lens is, the more information the car recorder can take. Wide-angle lens plays an important role in recording. But I was also afraid that the saved file recorded in HD mode is too large, which would cause a big delay between each segment of video. As a result, there is a large blank interval. Considering its main function is to record when driving, I finally decided to buy SC1053 together with an 8G SD card from an online wholesale electronic store.
I received my car black box last Saturday. I installed it in my card immediately and then had a try. I set the video recording time cycled every 2 minutes. The function of motion detection model was closed. I found that the delay between two video segments was no more than 1 second, which reached my expected effect. At present, I’ve no idea of the coverage condition because the memory of SD card is not full. Disappointedly the image resolution is not enough. I am unable to see the plate number if my car is a little far away from the car in my front. And the effect is even worse at night.Electronics Wholesaler
Therefore, the evidence recorded by SC1053 doesn’t have enough credibility. I suggest you should choose HD equipments if you are about to buy a car black box. The delay problem can be made up by the continuous shooting in the short trip and choosing the minimum video segments time in the long trip. The wide-angle lens should not be too large. Above 90 degrees should be enough. Hope my experience would help you.  

没有评论:

发表评论